Sacramento State DPT 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crosscountry_rider

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I've been searching the forums to find fellow, potential interviewers for Sacramento State's DPT program starting this Summer in 2017.

Just trying to connect with anyone out there that is in the same nausea inducing boat as I am so if any of you are going to the interview day on Feb, 4th show some love! Maybe we can help each other out with anything that we've heard about the upcoming day from previous students.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey y'all,

I've been searching the forums to find fellow, potential interviewers for Sacramento State's DPT program starting this Summer in 2017.

Just trying to connect with anyone out there that is in the same nausea inducing boat as I am so if any of you are going to the interview day on Feb, 4th show some love! Maybe we can help each other out with anything that we've heard about the upcoming day from previous students.

Hope to hear from some of you!
Hi there! I think you might find what you're looking for in the Pre-Physical Therapy forum, as opposed to the Physical Therapy forum :)