San Antonio - how is the bench test there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veronica123

veronica123
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I need your help... How is the bench test in San Antonio? What material I should buy to start practicing at home???
Typodont Kilgore???
Burns?
Hand piece is offered there in the San Antonio bench test or I should buy one for me ???

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

Did anyone heard from San Antonio?

Can any body share what they ask in Bench exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

Did anyone heard from San Antonio?

Can any body share what they ask in Bench exam?
Bench: Class II amalgam Mandibular posterior tooth; Complete Full Gold Crown Maxillary Posterior tooth ( They will evaluate damage to the adjacent teeth.) so practice using the mirror properly. The Exam begins at 9am and ends at 11am.

Hello,
I need your help... How is the bench test in San Antonio? What material I should buy to start practicing at home???
Typodont Kilgore???
Burns?
Hand piece is offered there in the San Antonio bench test or I should buy one for me ???

Thanks!!!
Class II Amalgam: Burs 330 carbide for creating the outline, breaking through the contact and inding and cutting the exist angles. The 55 carbide for dropping the box. Hand instruments for Class II amalgam (chisel hoe and the enamel hatchet) Full God Crown Preparation Principles( Occlusal reduction 1.2mm: bur 837.012 diamond) (Axial reduction Facial/ Lingual Bur 878K.014 diamond), Taper, Amount of reduction, (Margin form bur 877.009 or 877k.0012 diamond), planes of reduction and Proximal reduction

Bench: Class II amalgam Mandibular posterior tooth; Complete Full Gold Crown Maxillary Posterior tooth ( They will evaluate damage to the adjacent teeth.) so practice using the mirror properly. The Exam begins at 9am and ends at 11am.
Thank you for your reply