Saved EMG Waveforms?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dc2md

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have saved files of EMG waveforms and sounds? I know the Cadwell can do that. We trained on a Nihon Kohden exclusively and these won't save. I would like to use these to create a free online educational source for residents.

Members don't see this ad.

Viking makes one of these. Very helpful during my training. Jasper Daube and Devon Rubin made it. It's called The Sounds of EMG.

Members don't see this ad :)
Viking makes one of these. Very helpful during my training. Jasper Daube and Devon Rubin made it. It's called The Sounds of EMG.

Sounds like it's a CD that you have to pay for. I will try to make one on my site with sounds and waveforms. Accessible everywhere (no CD required) and free. Won't be as thorough as something professionally produced, but it'll be something. And it's probably take a year or so to make since I'll have to find the more rare sounds (myokymia and myotonic discharges) in my own outpatient population. Hopefully others will contribute eventually.

Sounds like it's a CD that you have to pay for. I will try to make one on my site with sounds and waveforms. Accessible everywhere (no CD required) and free. Won't be as thorough as something professionally produced, but it'll be something. And it's probably take a year or so to make since I'll have to find the more rare sounds (myokymia and myotonic discharges) in my own outpatient population. Hopefully others will contribute eventually.
Can't wait for your website to go live. Thank you for sharing the information with residents like me. Could you share the website address so that I can bookmark it if you have the skeleton site up?

Thnx again.....

-ML

Can't wait for your website to go live. Thank you for sharing the information with residents like me. Could you share the website address so that I can bookmark it if you have the skeleton site up?

Thnx again.....

-ML

thepainsource.com :thumbup: