scared about DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geologynerd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My test is two weeks away.
I am almost done going through CHAD's videos for orgo and gen chem. I am very comfortable with math. I bought bootcamp recently and have been doing PAT practice on it.
I work 40+ hours a week and only have a few hours each day to study.
Bio I am also worried about.
I am very scared about orgo and PAT since I am not good with structures and shapes.

How hard is the orgo on the dat?
If I go through bootcamp for the pat, bio, and orgo will i be ok? I
have been using the angle ranking generator for months now and I am still not too great. Is it easier on the actual exam?

Members don't see this ad.

The DAT Destroyer book is very good material for practicing questions because they're is learning the material but you need practice to become proficient in it.

The DAT Destroyer book is very good material for practicing questions because they're is learning the material but you need practice to become proficient in it.
Since I have about 2 weeks left I'm not sure if I can buy another book! I'm also limited since I work everyday. But thank you for the tip!

Best way to study for the PAT = practice, practice, practice. You can never really know what to expect on that section.