SCCO Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyesuphere

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be a first year in the fall and is currently looking a housing. Does anyone have any tips in looking for roommates? Are there places anyone recommends living? I'm from out of state so I'm not very familiar with the area.

Members don't see this ad.

The school should have a list or FB group for those seeking roommates.

I’m a current 4th year student and would be glad to give you feedback on any places you look at. I personally didn’t find the schools list super helpful. I was also out of state and was lucky enough to pick a place and stay there all 3 years.

I’m a current 4th year student and would be glad to give you feedback on any places you look at. I personally didn’t find the schools list super helpful. I was also out of state and was lucky enough to pick a place and stay there all 3 years.

I'm researching and found two potential places one is Pepperwood apartments and the other is Oxford North. Do you recommend any of those? I'm kinda deciding if I want to rent a house or an apartment. Also, when did you actually sign a lease and finalized everything? I have been trying to find a roommate by posting on the forum, but haven't had much luck yet and I'm kind of worried.