SCCO vs SUNY?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uceyes

Pre-Optometry
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got into SUNY and SCCO and I'm having a really difficult time deciding where to go. I'm from socal but I don't mind going out of state for school. I really liked NYC when I went to visit, but I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to move to NY. If anyone has any suggestions or input as to which school is the better choice, I would greatly appreciate it!! thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I recently got into SUNY and SCCO and I'm having a really difficult time deciding where to go. I'm from socal but I don't mind going out of state for school. I really liked NYC when I went to visit, but I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to move to NY. If anyone has any suggestions or input as to which school is the better choice, I would greatly appreciate it!! thanks!!

I <3 NY and have accepted there so I am sure I am biased. But try and figure out the cost difference. If you like both schools the same, wouldn't it be great to come away with less in loans when you are done?! I don't know anything about SCCO, but I really think SUNY is a great school and will be a great experience. Good luck with your decision!