School list help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatever5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
AMCAS just got verified (finally).

Need help with this school list - assuming everything else in my app is fine, what MD schools will consider me with a 29 MCAT (balanced)?

Members don't see this ad.

Need help with this school list - assuming everything else in my app is fine, what MD schools will consider me with a 29 MCAT (balanced)?

https://services.aamc.org/30/msar/home

Buy the MSAR. It's worth it. Look at schools where 29 is at or above the 10th percentile. You'll have a chance at most of those schools.

You should create another thread in the "What Are My Chances" subforum with some of your other stats.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also check out SDN's matriculant spreadsheet.
It may be off by maybe 1 point (MCAT), but still pretty accurate.

You should create another thread in the "What Are My Chances" subforum with some of your other stats.

+1

Make another thread in the What Are My Chances forum (or a mod can move this). Include all of your research, volunteering, employment, state residency and other significant parts of your app.