School to School Transfer for Rutgers Pharmacy Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonymoushoneybadger19995

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I will be a freshman at the Rutgers New Brunswick SAS this fall and will be completing my pre-medical or pre-pharmacy requirements. I was not accepted to the pharmacy program, but I still have an interest in pharmacy. Although the endeavor is insanely difficult to achieve, I want to transfer to the Rutgers Pharmacy as a 3rd year student one day. I want to hear from people who successfully completed a school to school transfer to the pharmacy program. Please tell me what were your statistics and any other relevant information. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

this post hurt my brain

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The words in the text you posted caused me to experience a painful sensation in my head.

Hello. I will be a freshman at the Rutgers New Brunswick SAS this fall and will be completing my pre-medical or pre-pharmacy requirements. I was not accepted to the pharmacy program, but I still have an interest in pharmacy. Although the endeavor is insanely difficult to achieve, I want to transfer to the Rutgers Pharmacy as a 3rd year student one day. I want to hear from people who successfully completed a school to school transfer to the pharmacy program. Please tell me what were your statistics and any other relevant information. Thank you!

Becoming a pharmacist nowdays is about as hard as getting a Walgreens card.

this post hurt my brain

Get out of this thread.

Your chances of transferring in are extremely thin, as the applicant to seat ratio for transferring is extremely unfavorable. You can private message me for more details if you like.