schools around Ohio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amb21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been browsing these forums for a while, but I finally just signed up. I'm in the process of looking at schools to apply for, but I'm having a hard time narrowing down to make any type of decision. I am from southwest Ohio and I'm thinking I would like to stay within about 4 hours of home. Anyone have any good recommendations of schools they like?! Thanks :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I've been browsing these forums for a while, but I finally just signed up. I'm in the process of looking at schools to apply for, but I'm having a hard time narrowing down to make any type of decision. I am from southwest Ohio and I'm thinking I would like to stay within about 4 hours of home. Anyone have any good recommendations of schools they like?! Thanks :) :)

With those restrictions, how many choices do you have?

nice to see a fellow ohioan on here! i live near cleveland so i am trying to go to cleveland state which is probably too far for you....i know OSU and OU have programs! OSU has a great reputation...there aren't very many schools here i have noticed and the rest are even farther north (Findlay, Toledo). PA has great schools too but that may be too far for you as well.....

Members don't see this ad :)
I am definitely willing to go out of state..just depends on where it is. I was kind of looking at Bellarmine, a couple places in Indiana or Pennsylvania. Just trying to gather some ideas!

I start OSU on June 21st and couldn't be happier with my decision. The program has everything you could ever want/need in a PT school: great reputation, highly ranked medical center, low price (if Ohio resident), interdisciplinary specializations, residency programs, international trips and so on. Definitely check it out!

osu, findlay, toledo, ohio northern, and NEOUCOM (school of pharmacy)

NEOUCOM is closer to cleveland, but all of those should be within 4hr range if i remember correctly