Schools that Emphasize GRE / Grade Trend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MBPB

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on schools to apply to. I was a previous engineering major and kind of overloaded myself on prereqs early on and screwed up my GPA a bit. I think my GRE and grade trend are something I can emphasize so I want to target schools that look at those closely.

My current stats are:
Bachelor of Science in Kinesio - Emphasis in Pre-PT from San Diego State University
cGPA : 3.28
pGPA : 3.00 - 3.10 on average
GRE : 163 V 154 Q 4.0 W
Last 45 units : 3.93
Last 60 units : 3.60
5 LORs from 3 PTs and 2 Professors I did research for

110 hours outpatient and 100 hours neuro/pediatrics

Right now I am applying to SDSU, St. Augustine, and Northwestern just because I have calculus already and its my favorite school. If anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear it!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You'll do fine in terms of acceptances man. Schools understand this, and will deduce from your trend you are a more than capable student. Particularly, schools that have interviews can really push your chances forward.

You'll do fine in terms of acceptances man. Schools understand this, and will deduce from your trend you are a more than capable student. Particularly, schools that have interviews can really push your chances forward.
Ya I'm just worried about my prerequisite GPA more than anything for some reason. It's just barely on the edge for a lot of schools :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya I'm just worried about my prerequisite GPA more than anything for some reason. It's just barely on the edge for a lot of schools :/
Retake your prereqs, there are many schools that take your highest grades