Schools that require all pre-reqs?

Started by finp543
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

finp543

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will have ~4-5 prereqs left outstanding (physics, biochem, anatomy) when i apply. I heard that in general most schools allow you to apply without having finished all the prereqs. Does anyone know which schools definitely do not? I have read SUNY does not.
 
I will have ~4-5 prereqs left outstanding (physics, biochem, anatomy) when i apply. I heard that in general most schools allow you to apply without having finished all the prereqs. Does anyone know which schools definitely do not? I have read SUNY does not.
Haven't heard of SUNY/Buffalo doing this, Stony Brook does this. Besides that one school, I don't think there are any others - they just require pre-reqs completed at the time of matriculation/before summer of the year you'd start (like UCLA wants everything done by June 30th 2021).

Edit: Are both Buffalo and Stony Brook SUNY campuses? Either way, it's Stony Brook that requires them done, not Buffalo.
 
Haven't heard of SUNY/Buffalo doing this, Stony Brook does this. Besides that one school, I don't think there are any others - they just require pre-reqs completed at the time of matriculation/before summer of the year you'd start (like UCLA wants everything done by June 30th 2021).

Edit: Are both Buffalo and Stony Brook SUNY campuses? Either way, it's Stony Brook that requires them done, not Buffalo.
Thanks! I just meant stony brook