Schools that require all pre-reqs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

finp543

Reaction score
I will have ~4-5 prereqs left outstanding (physics, biochem, anatomy) when i apply. I heard that in general most schools allow you to apply without having finished all the prereqs. Does anyone know which schools definitely do not? I have read SUNY does not.

Members don't see this ad.

I will have ~4-5 prereqs left outstanding (physics, biochem, anatomy) when i apply. I heard that in general most schools allow you to apply without having finished all the prereqs. Does anyone know which schools definitely do not? I have read SUNY does not.
Haven't heard of SUNY/Buffalo doing this, Stony Brook does this. Besides that one school, I don't think there are any others - they just require pre-reqs completed at the time of matriculation/before summer of the year you'd start (like UCLA wants everything done by June 30th 2021).

Edit: Are both Buffalo and Stony Brook SUNY campuses? Either way, it's Stony Brook that requires them done, not Buffalo.

Haven't heard of SUNY/Buffalo doing this, Stony Brook does this. Besides that one school, I don't think there are any others - they just require pre-reqs completed at the time of matriculation/before summer of the year you'd start (like UCLA wants everything done by June 30th 2021).

Edit: Are both Buffalo and Stony Brook SUNY campuses? Either way, it's Stony Brook that requires them done, not Buffalo.
Thanks! I just meant stony brook