Schools w/ Rolling basis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kyle W

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering which schools among the top 20 offer admission on a rolling basis. I assume some of you (me included) are submitting AMCAS recently; by focusing on the 2ndaries of those with rolling basis, we might not be so behind. Thank you all.

godspeed

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know, almost all medical schools admit on a rolling basis. The only one I applied to that doesn't is Harvard. If in doubt about a particular school, I'd suggest checking what MSAR has to say...

ambrosia said:
As far as I know, almost all medical schools admit on a rolling basis. The only one I applied to that doesn't is Harvard. If in doubt about a particular school, I'd suggest checking what MSAR has to say...

I think a bunch of the "big name" schools don't have rolling as well (you know, the Harvard copycats)

Members don't see this ad :)
Shaz said:
I think a bunch of the "big name" schools don't have rolling as well (you know, the Harvard copycats)
true.

usually the top public schools roll, like ucla, sd, sf. the top private schools like harvard, upenn etc...are non-rolling. of course there are exceptions.

i dont feel like doing it for all the 20 schools haha.

Vandy and Emory are rolling. (top 20 USNEWS right?) :thumbup:

I know that Columbia is NOT rolling, as well as Harvard (which others have already mentioned). Not sure about the others though...

Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar

pittsburgh is non rolling. i think it's top twenty or somewhere close

In addition to the UC medical schools, Stanford is also rolling. Oh, and the University of Michigan has rolling admissions as well. Hopkins is also rolling...

EvoDevo said:
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar
Msar Msar Msar Msar Msar

What do you work for them??? ;)