Score Reporting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigapple34

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SO i took my exam 9/12... today is third wednesday after my exam. I got up this morning all anxious thinking today would be the day i would get results... and NOTHING! I am so annoyed! Does anyone think today is still a possibility? Or are scores normally reported first thing in the am? SOmeone told me they would be available last night at midnight.... but alas not for me. Help! I am losing my mind.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey BigApple I took my exam on 9-12 as well and I got the email around 1 Eastern time that my score report was ready to view. So maybe you will get it sometime today too. Good Luck!

Uggh I know how frustrating the waiting is. I hope you were able to hear today. Do think the test center/area of the country matters? It must.
I still have a ways to wait as I took my exam well after yours on Sept 21st. I'm not bitting my fingernails yet.

hey BIGAPPLE...i am same situation too...although i am waiting for STEP 1 and not step 2 like ur self. I took my test on Sept 13th and didn't get any response. Couple of people who took their exam on 14 even got their result. It's kinda unfair, but what can ya do?

Lemme know if you got urs. Hopefully, next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my score yesterday... i am pleased! The beast is finally over with! Good luck to those waiting

I'm expecting mine tomorrow too. Took the exam 9/15. I'm really nervous.

same boat as you guys...took CK on 9/20...tomr is the third wednesday after

nervous as hell

good luck to all!

well I still haven't gotten an email from NBME but last night when i logged in there wasn't a link...

...this morning there was a link to a PDF with my score report woohoo

might be a few hours until they email that it's avail but you can try logging into the site where u registered and going to Exam Status like i did:

http://examinee.nbme.org/interactive/

i dont understand. i took the exam 9/18 and yesterday was the fourth wednesday. still no score in yet?!?! has anybody else had to wait this long?

Members don't see this ad :)
is disheartening when you see how many poeple took it after you and have received a score already. unfortunetely, the usmle and ecfmg websire says that inquiries shouldnt be made unless it was 8 weeks.

i received my score today (a day later than everyone else). anyways, it was great news to find out today that i passed when i wasnt expecting this news for another week. :):):):):)

im confused....we actually get an email saying our score is available for online viewing? this didnt happen with step 1 did it? anyway, i took it on 9/22. anyone know when i should be expecting a score? thanks.

im confused....we actually get an email saying our score is available for online viewing? this didnt happen with step 1 did it? anyway, i took it on 9/22. anyone know when i should be expecting a score? thanks.

yes...you will receive an e-mail stating that your score is ready to view online at http://examinee.nbme.org/interactive/. however, my score was posted at midnight and available for viewing even before i received the e-mail.

you may receive your score this wednesday. i took the exam on 9/20 and received my score last wednesday, which was the 3rd wednesday after my exam.

Took mine on 10/2... it is the third wed., but since I took it on a tues. it prob won't be 'till 10/24

Took the exam on 9/28, just got my score back today! Can't believe the waiting is finally over...

took exam 10/2... i'm gonna go ahead and try to knock myself out and see if I can wake up after midnight to get some RESULTS!

anybody else waiting for this round?

I took Step 2 on Oct 9th, and I got my score back yesterday.

i took on 10-12 and i am anxiously hopefully optimistically wating. i stayed up but oasis is down :(

got it today, i passed! thanks God :)

mine was the 4th wednesday but who is counting?

hey guys, i got my score report tonight by logging on to the website, no email from the NBME yet though. I took the test on 10/20, so I think this was the 4th wednesday.

good luck!

hey guys, i got my score report tonight by logging on to the website, no email from the NBME yet though. I took the test on 10/20, so I think this was the 4th wednesday.

good luck!

I took CK on 10/26, and got my Score report email today 11/14, which is the 3rd Wed after. I wasn't even expecting it, since I was so pre-occupied with my first interview today, and didn't even check my email 'til late when I got home (3hr drive).

:luck::luck::luck:

anyone else waiting for their score tonight?? i took CK on 11/9, and tomorrow would be the 3rd wednesday

keepin my fingers crossed

30mins past midnight and no-email and nothing yet on the NBME site

i hope it happens soon otherwise i'm in for a long night.

does anyone know the e-mail address that sends the notice of our score being available? I want to add a filter to my e-mail so I get notification on my phone

also whats the deal with some people getting their score on the 4th wednesday after their exam?

30mins past midnight and no-email and nothing yet on the NBME site

i hope it happens soon otherwise i'm in for a long night.

does anyone know the e-mail address that sends the notice of our score being available? I want to add a filter to my e-mail so I get notification on my phone

also whats the deal with some people getting their score on the 4th wednesday after their exam?

nothing here either. Time for bed though. We'll see what the morning brings, if anything

Yeah, I got mine 8am on the dot (central time) last week. It's from [email protected], I think.

Just find a computer that has a good, functioning copy of Adobe Acrobat. I was at the hospital, so this caused me considerable distress. :(

Good luck!!

Took exam on Mon Nov 12...was hoping for score report to be released on Nov 28 (which would've been the 3rd Weds after my exam). Does the USMLE ever shoot out score reports on Thursdays?

No score yet, but I did notice a small change on the NBME site when I clicked on 'Check Exam Status'

For my step 2CK exam, these is no longer a link to 'Print Permit'. I hope this means my score will be coming out this upcoming wednesday (4th wednesday after my exam)

This is killing me. CK on 11/19 so I shouldn't get that one until next week. BUT...
The new CS reporting period starts at midnight for when I took it 10/19.