scratch paper on the mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YungGeezy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
this may be a dumb question but a friend told me she was given like a standardized notebook of scratch paper to use while someone else told me they got one sheet of paper. anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

this may be a dumb question but a friend told me she was given like a standardized notebook of scratch paper to use while someone else told me they got one sheet of paper. anyone know?

It shouldn't be a concern, you can ask for as many scratch papers as you want. I was given a booklet thing that had 10 or so blank pages in it and I asked for a new one each time during my break (but I tested here in Canada).

Honestly do not let such trivial things bother you because a lot of things can happen on the test day (a friend of mine was given a garbage bag to put his stuff in instead of a locker, I was seated next to the exit door, the chair next to me made weird sounds, etc...) .. it is what it is.... the more you let your mind worry about these things, the more impact they are going to have on your nerves come test day. Trust me, I was just like you.. and it made things worst :)