Screwing yourself over?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterock said:
If I am insecure and in denial, then why is it that YOU always post things about me first? Why are you post-stalking me? I don't get it. You are not emotionally stable enough to even give OP's decent advice if I'm even in the same thread. That is your failing for being pyscho, not mine. BTW, from your persepctive of going to an elite school, what do you think about... OH WAIT, you haven't gone to a top ugrad so why the **** are you commenting?

You're simply a self-centered stuck up b!tch with an army of excuses (pretending to be poor etc). Look at the title of this thread, it doesn't involve you and your ******ed reasoning for why you're just as good if not better than everyone else. I actually answered the OP's post in detail while you just menstruated all over the place. Guess what princess, THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT YOU! Your entire temper tantrum is over things I said in jest - it's your fault for taking sarcasm and gossip literally, not mine.

I'm sure your "mature" attitude is really going ot help in medical school with 150 people gossiping nonstop. Enjoy bombing your USMLE's just like every other standardized test you've ever taken. And we both know you're not going to be in the top of your upenn class which is probably the source of all your whining anyway (now that you actually have GOOD students filling your ENTIRE class). Oh and please keep posting pics of your sorostitute friends on sdn so everyone can see that your'e obviously the ogre girl with cute friends. Every group of girls has to have at least one member that is "nice" and has a "really good personality". Sucks to be you.

Sorry, but most of the threads that I've seen show you attacking TheProwler first, not the other way around. Let's see, there was the time when TheProwler was just giving his 2 cents about why one should not think that they absolutely need to go to a private school to be in a good position coming out of college, and what did you do? You kept on attacking him because you thought you were better for going to Duke. Then there was the time that he posted his profile and you started making comments like all those schools were too good for him. Then in this thread you started making a huge deal after he put his 2 cents in.

It seems to me that it is the other way around and that you are the one doing the attacking, not him.

And that post that he linked, that is the stupidest thing I've ever read. You my friend, need to give it up. Stop acting like your numbers and school make you the bomb. And I don't think a person with a 24 or 27 is dumb, especially if the slightly lower score is due to a slightly lower verbal that is caused by a language barrier. This has happened to several very close friends of mine. English wasn't their first language and so the verbal screwed them over even though they had very high science scores. That brought their overall MCAT score down, but it doesnt mean they are unintelligent. It means that they aren't as good in Enlgish skills as they would be if they were thinking and reading the same stuff in their own language.

So that's a pretty ******ed generalization that you made there. And pretty low of you. For someone who teaches MCAT courses, that is pretty unprofessional to say that below 28 equals stupidity.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.