SDN get together at ASTRO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gfunk6

And to think . . . I hesitated
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the ASTRO Annual Meeting is coming up in a couple of months. I will be attending since it right in my 'backyard.' I was wondering if there was interest in a meet-up. I last went to ASTRO in Miami and met a couple of you guys face-to-face.

Anyway, I just wanted to gauge interest and then set up something based on that.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
We'll create our own conference! With blackjack, and hookers!

34ean48.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
So it sounds like there is enthusiasm for this meeting. Given that more than a few people might show up, any thoughts on the time/day/venue? Probably the Saturday before the main meeting would be optimal. Perhaps after the ARRO seminar?

So it sounds like there is enthusiasm for this meeting. Given that more than a few people might show up, any thoughts on the time/day/venue? Probably the Saturday before the main meeting would be optimal. Perhaps after the ARRO seminar?

Good for me

I will be on the 'jobs panel' at the ARRO Annual Seminar so for residents who are attending that, we can meet afterwards. For everyone else, I am relatively free on Tuesday afternoon. If you'd like to meet, let me know when you are available and email me at gfunk6266(at)yahoo(dot)com. I'll then compile a list, exchange contact info, and try to find the most mutually convenient time to meet.

Perfect, will look forward to meeting up after ARRO seminar then!