SDN Pain Meetup: NANS Jan 18-21, 2024 Vegas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score

Stop what you're doing because this event is going to be OFF THE HOOK.

The chatter is that this conference will have something for everyone: Data Bukake, Networking, Nubile Device Comfort Workers, Venture Capitalists, and best of all...SCIENCE! So much SCIENCE. More SCIENCE than you can shake a stick at.

So, pack your favorite pointy shoes and Armani shirts; leave the wife/husband/spouse/baby-momma/friend-with-benefit/boy-toy at home because this is all BUSINESS...serious, grown-up, no ****e-eating-grin business...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Best Spa in LV? Not looking for extra services, just a place to relax for a day with the boys.
Luxury spas will have an age requirement, unless you don’t mean your kids(?) how old are we talking

The Canyon Ranch Spa at Venetian / Palazzo is great

Yall wanna meet up and do what is essentially a "couples massage" for everyone in the forum? Get 20-25 posters together in nothing but towels in a large massage room? I wear Clinique Happy, Polo Red or Dior Sauvage.

I'd love to debate Ducttape while a morbidly obese man with Invisalign destroys my neck and back.

I wonder if I can keep it together and defend my positions under that kind of adversity.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Best Spa in LV? Not looking for extra services, just a place to relax for a day with the boys.
Caesar’s has a good spa. Best part is you don’t have to walk far from the conference.

Reactions: 1 users