SDN study group online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chimichica

Sweet brutality, of course!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for anyone who wants to be in a study group Mondays and fridays from 12 noon to 6pm. The set up isn't very formal. Basically we could start a chat on SDN and just study the same chapters and if any questions pop up we can clarify for one another. Example: today 6/29 we can study chapters 1-2 of examkrackers chemistry. We do the in chapter questions on our own but the last hour of studying is dedicated towards clarification of those questions is anyone needs it. Of course feel free to ask questions at any time. Its more about just being there to answer questions for one another and to feel like you are keeping each other on task. I know personally that my studying will improve if I feel like others are counting on me to be there to help, even if they don't need my help. lol
I (or anyone else) can do practice days where we pick an additional day for practice problems.
The materials I will be using are EK 1001 series, EK 9th edition (all books), TBR (2011), khan academy, and I will be acquiring more materials along the way.

Members don't see this ad.