Season 10 Championship Practice - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
30? Oh lordy. I know it's not a lot but I'm still anxious about Life Stuff lol. Are you taking subs?

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
smh fine. hit me with #14.

I'm already regretting this.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Next time I want people to leave my house, I'll just say 30 post minimum and that should do the trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Come on ya know you’ve always wanted to post like Samac!
What’s my max again?

Also, I will track the postcount so no one has do do anything but play the game.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have never set this long on a sign up list
Wheeeee

• Care
I considered playing, but when I gave myself the critical test: Am I willing to deal with rolling mafia in this game? -- I failed miserably. But I could tot!

• Care
I considered playing, but when I gave myself the critical test: Am I willing to deal with rolling mafia in this game? -- I failed miserably. But I could tot!
Oh. Glad to see I´m not the only one who does that.

• Care
Lemme know if you’d like me to help find some folks to play. I don’t want to start suggesting this to folks without notice here first, because they’re likely to be newcomers to SDN.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I'm alright with newcomers. It may help simulate the inevitable unfamiliarity of some qualifying players as well.

/in

And it sounded like Boq was interested, but he was drunk at the time so maybe he forgot.

• Haha
  • Inappropriate
Reactions: 6 users
You should have at least one person dropping in from The Syndicate pending account approval once he is free (DrWilgy).

Greetings everyone, and a pleasure to make your acquaintances.

My name is DrWilgy, and I am most definitely not a doctor.

I look forward to playing with you and will take slot #15 if no one has otherwise claimed it.

Players
1. PSV
2. mighty
3. Nate
5. samac
6. Zenge
7. dubz
13. mayo
14. moth
15. Wilgy

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Greetings everyone, and a pleasure to make your acquaintances.

My name is DrWilgy, and I am most definitely not a doctor.

I look forward to playing with you and will take slot #15 if no one has otherwise claimed it.

Players
1. PSV
2. mighty
3. Nate
5. samac
6. Zenge
7. dubz
13. mayo
14. moth
15. Wilgy

Welcome Doctor

spies-like-us-doctor.gif

• Haha
Very well. Lettuce practice. I’ll move from tot to #in

• Care
  • Wow
Diane, it is 08:18 AM and I have just arrived to a stronghold of doctors through a mysterious letter inviting me for a game of cluedo. Hopefully my disguise will hold up to professional standards and that they do not realise that I am, in fact, not a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
@Boquise just so you know, the inappropriate react shouldn’t be used unless a post needs to be flagged for site mods’ attention - otherwise you’ll want to use the angry or dislikes to express your displeasure at libelous nonsense 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Wow
Yes. Whenever I dust off “What? Are ya CHICKEN? Boq Boq Boq Boq”, angry reacts only.

• Haha
  • Sad
I might have some regrets about this but you can put me in.

• Love
  • Wow
@Boquise just so you know, the inappropriate react shouldn’t be used unless a post needs to be flagged for site mods’ attention - otherwise you’ll want to use the angry or dislikes to express your displeasure at libelous nonsense 👍🏻
Diane, it has been less than 24 hours since I began my undercover tenure at this residency and I have already broken a site rule. The operation is not smooth sailing, as it were. Perhaps I have taken water over my head.

(oops! Sorry, and noted)

• Care
Diane, it has been less than 24 hours since I began my undercover tenure at this residency and I have already broken a site rule. The operation is not smooth sailing, as it were. Perhaps I have taken water over my head.

(oops! Sorry, and noted)
I did the same thing when I showed up

Just two more spots to fill!

• Love