Seattle 11.16.13 dinner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what is the course? btw, saw your fellow a few weeks back in chicago.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's a long way to travel to do Simplicity and knee RFA. I was thinking about going just because I haven't been to Seattle for a while, but I don't have time to stay and play. Stop by and I'll show you how to do a hip RFA too.

Hip is covered as well. Bedder will be doing their VCF augmentation stuff in the afternoon.

Hip is covered as well. Bedder will be doing their VCF augmentation stuff in the afternoon.
Hips and knees are good to know. You can get a lot of loyalty from the orthos if you can clean up after their total joints. I'll send you a picture of my hip and see if they are teaching the same. If anybody has an idea on how to do thumbs I would love to hear it.

Hips and knees are good to know. You can get a lot of loyalty from the orthos if you can clean up after their total joints. I'll send you a picture of my hip and see if they are teaching the same. If anybody has an idea on how to do thumbs I would love to hear it.
Can you load the picture please.

Attachments

• Hip Joint Articular Branch.pdf
    267.6 KB · Views: 104
Steve, please give us a heads up before the next course. I've very interested in adding this to my practice.

If I didn't miss anything, both the knee and hip can be denervated under fluoro and don't require ultrasound?

With that big hit coming to ultrasound, I'm less enthused about buying a machine next year.

does this RFA of the hip and knees work? and is it covered by insurance? it seems any "other branch of peripheral nerve" or whatever its called, gets denied.would be great if this really works

I am interested

Let me know where you are and if interest by a few docs in the area I can come down. 2 drink minimum.

Why don't we try to organize a course just for docs on this forum? Sounds like there is a lot of interest and it would be fun to meet everybody.

Reactions: 1 user