Second Round Acceptance Consideration Questions and Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted970761

Hey guys,

So today I called the one school I interviewed at. It was actually my top choice so I was ecstatic to even have the chance to interview with them in the first place with my below average stats.Anyways I called today and they told me that they moved me to second round acceptance consideration. Is this a bad thing if I interviewed early? Is there anything I can do to improve my chances of getting accepted at this point? Any help or advice would really help

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

So today I called the one school I interviewed at. It was actually my top choice so I was ecstatic to even have the chance to interview with them in the first place with my below average stats.Anyways I called today and they told me that they moved me to second round acceptance consideration. Is this a bad thing if I interviewed early? Is there anything I can do to improve my chances of getting accepted at this point? Any help or advice would really help
it's only bad if they reject you
trust the process...

Reactions: 2 users