Secondary Question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

123GO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question...but if my committee letter is not received by AMCAS yet do I still have to submit secondaries I receive within 2 weeks, wont they not look at it until my letter is received??

Another specific secondary question:

3) What are your future medical career plans? Please describe your hopes for your chosen medical specialty, type of practice, and size/type of practice community.

would it be ok to state what specialties I might want and then say that given the opportunity it would not matter to me the community/type of practice or should I def have a concrete answer for that? Also if a school has a primary care focus would it be alright to say you are interested in primary care as well as other specialties or should you just say primary care because that is the schools focus?

Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

No point in submitting quickly if you won't be complete.

Whatever you say, you'll need to say with conviction. I've read that it's a lot more about HOW you say things, as opposed to the wordage itself.