Seeking an ER Clinical Pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AC3_PharmD

EM Clinical Pharmacist
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello pharmacist folks!

I am posting because I am looking for a residency trained preferrably pharmacist (PGY1 or PGY2) who is looking for an EM Clinical Pharmacist Job. I am trying to catch the pharmacy residents after graduation so you know July is the time!

** Please note I am also open to a pharmD with experience in the ICU/ER who isn't residency trained!**

For this position I'm searching for someone driven, easy to get along with, open to teaching and comfortable with most emergency patient situations (ACLS, Codes, Strokes, traumas, etc.)

This is a federal position (VA system) with an ER that sees about 80-90 visits per day. It is in a major city (Portland, OR) with exciting opportunities for growth and advancement. We are connected to OHSU so we work very closely with their MD's and residents along with our own pharmacy residents and students.

Also about me: I love my job and so did my former co-worker who left, she had to do so for family reasons. I moved across the country for this opportunity and have absolutely no regrets. Best decision of my career. If interested please message me and I will be happy to give more information about this opportunity!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user