Selling MCAT study books!! Berkeley Review, Kaplan, Exam Krackers, and TPR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twebster92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling my MCAT study books that include: The Berkeley Review Physics 1 & 2 ($50), The Berkeley Review General Chemistry 1 & 2 ($50), The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal with Supplement ($50) , Exam Krackers 101 Verbal ($20), Kaplan Biology ($20), Kaplan Physics ($20), Kaplan General Chemistry ($20), Kaplan Organic Chemistry ($20), Kaplan Verbal Reasoning ($20), Kaplan Lesson Book ($30), TPR Organic Chemistry ($20), and TPR Biology ($20). The prices are listed in the parenthesis next to each book. The Berkeley Review books have writing within the passages but not the review questions (except for chapter 1 and 2 of physics). All books are in wonderful condition but the Hyperlearning Verbal does show signs of wear. If you would like pictures please let me know. The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal has writing in about half the book but I will erase to the best of my ability. There may be leftover marks. All of Examkrackers 101 has been written in but I will erase to the best of my ability. The Kaplan study books have no writing in them with the exception of the filled in lesson book that will help. Please message me if you have any questions. I will bundle items and give you a better deal. Price does not include shipping. I will ship to PayPal addresses and accept payment through PayPal.

Members don't see this ad.