Semester at Sea this Spring and Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

letsgfuad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So im very interested in semester at sea or study abroad my second semester of my senior year (this spring semester) I have applied a few weeks ago and should hopefully be hearing from schools soon. When do they typically do interviews (in the fall or spring semester) Is it possible for me to be overseas? Let me know what you all think about this, i would hate to miss this opportunity, but more importantly, i would hate to miss a chance at getting in.

Mark

Members don't see this ad.

letsgfuad said:
So im very interested in semester at sea or study abroad my second semester of my senior year (this spring semester) I have applied a few weeks ago and should hopefully be hearing from schools soon. When do they typically do interviews (in the fall or spring semester) Is it possible for me to be overseas? Let me know what you all think about this, i would hate to miss this opportunity, but more importantly, i would hate to miss a chance at getting in.

Mark

Interviews are held during both fall and spring semesters. I would be hesitant to travel abroad unless you've interviewed during the fall at all the schools you wanted to or have been accepted to the school of your choice on Dec. 1st.