Sending GRE score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpt_hopefull

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering what opinion people have/what people are doing about programs that do not require the GRE. I have heard many different things regarding whether to send them, or to just save some money. I feel fine about my score, I do not really think it will necessarily add or detract from my application. Anyone else in the same boat/have any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I was wondering what opinion people have/what people are doing about programs that do not require the GRE. I have heard many different things regarding whether to send them, or to just save some money. I feel fine about my score, I do not really think it will necessarily add or detract from my application. Anyone else in the same boat/have any advice?
Hi there! I am in the same boat and honestly, I research the program, specifically checking out their program website to see what they say regarding the GRE. The schools I am applying to that do not require the GRE say that they do not use them in the review process. For me, thats a sign to probably not need to send them. But like you said, it does not hurt at all. As a first time applying student, I do not think it would hurt either way.