Sending MCAT score to AACOMAS...schools are saying incomplete?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zaids37

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my mcat score on 6/23/15. Did you guys get a confirmation or something when AACOMAS recieved/verified your mcat score? I just got an email from 2 schools saying that my mcat was missing and I'm not sure what to do. I will contact AACOMAS tomorrow morning since they are closed now...but what would you guys suggest at this point? Besides calming down haha

Members don't see this ad.

It has taken many people much longer than 3 weeks to have their score attached.

Call or wait are your only choices.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just sent my MCAT score because I didn't realize that I needed to use the Score Reporting service from AMCAS...does calling AACOMAS make a difference? The instruction pdf made it seem like they would be confirmed after a few days, but I guess that is not the case? All of my secondaries are in, and this is the only thing the schools are waiting on :(

I only realized this after I sent my primary (maybe 1.5 weeks after). Some members waited over a month for the scores to attach. I am feeling pretty dumb now.

Last edited:
I sent my mcat score on 6/23/15. Did you guys get a confirmation or something when AACOMAS recieved/verified your mcat score? I just got an email from 2 schools saying that my mcat was missing and I'm not sure what to do. I will contact AACOMAS tomorrow morning since they are closed now...but what would you guys suggest at this point? Besides calming down haha

i sent my MCAT score like 2 times before they finally got it. They got it 2 days after the 2nd time i sent it. just try sending it again.