serious problem please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kevin86

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I just realize this about my admission ticket

Whats the order of the name, is it first name before last name, or last name before first name on the ticket. Mine is last name first without a comma, so whats going on.

Members don't see this ad.

kevin86 said:
Hello I just realize this about my admission ticket

Whats the order of the name, is it first name before last name, or last name before first name on the ticket. Mine is last name first without a comma, so whats going on.

Looking at my ticket the first line says under the line "Last.....First......Middle Initial". No commas- stop stressing, the test is the difficult part ;) . Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
wait my ticket doesnt say that, it's just a purple lettered one page paper with my name address and test center printed and the instructions. are we talking about the same thing

so having my last name printed before my first name is not a problem?

oh i see thanks. It's been a long day. So you are all the same with the name right

kevin86 said:
oh i see thanks. It's been a long day. So you are all the same with the name right

your "admission ticket" will have your name printed <last name> <first name> <middle> with no commas. I think what the other guy was talking about is the ID card in which case it actually says "last," "first," and "middle initial" under the line. So if you're talking about your admissions ticket then you are perfectly fine :)

kdburton said:
your "admission ticket" will have your name printed <last name> <first name> <middle> with no commas. I think what the other guy was talking about is the ID card in which case it actually says "last," "first," and "middle initial" under the line. So if you're talking about your admissions ticket then you are perfectly fine :)

Yes, I was talking about the admission card since it's the only place you actually have to write your name.