Serious question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

M0lar Bear

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are a few people that dislike me to the point where they would sabotage me out of jealousy. I'm worried that someone will go as far as to call into a school to tell them awful things about me in attempts to sabotage my chances at admission. Have these sorts of things ever happened before or is it something I shouldn't worry about?

Members don't see this ad.

Why? What did you do to them?

I swear somebody post some sort of questions like this before.

they dislike you that much and still know enough about you to ruin your chance? and it's more than 1 person?

how do they even know that you're doing into dentistry and applying this cycle and know what schools you're applying to?

i have so many questions before I can even think of answering this

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Social media is an enemy in this case. Don't share. Make sure no one knows anything about you. Change name

Are you the real Sean Parling? Hahaha

I was thinking he might be Frank22. This forum has been so amazingly peaceful since he had his account changed and he stopped posting, but unless I miss my mark Frank22 is still lurking around these parts with a few ghost accounts

Reactions: 2 users
I was thinking he might be Frank22. This forum has been so amazingly peaceful since he had his account changed and he stopped posting, but unless I miss my mark Frank22 is still lurking around these parts with a few ghost accounts
Gee. Don't jinx it :beat:

Jk Frank, we love you :love::love:

Reactions: 1 user
I have no idea who this Frank22 is and no I'm not Sean Parling lol.. this really is a serious question.

they dislike you that much and still know enough about you to ruin your chance? and it's more than 1 person?

how do they even know that you're doing into dentistry and applying this cycle and know what schools you're applying to?

i have so many questions before I can even think of answering this

I know people crazy enough to do the unimaginable... like put phone numbers on the internet so a person would get harassed.

I haven't done anything wrong and I could never live it down if I wronged someone, but I've been unfortunate to surround myself with the wrong people. I've been wrongly bullied because of another person's jealousy.. in addition to obsessiveness from a previous relationship. If anyone can give me a serious answer, please PM me. :(

Last edited:
if anyone asks if you are applying just tell them no. If people don't know your business, much harder for them to get involved in it

I had similar fears as you did, be private and dont show off that you're pursuing a dr degree. yes people get jealous and step on others in order to feel better about themselves. If you really feel this is possible from an individual you know, trust your instincts. Don't share where/when things are happening, if they ask where you want to go tell them school you won't be applying to. you will also be faced with this predicament in dental school itself as dent students are highly jealous and love to point fingers and "one-up" eachother, be careful who you share things with and who you "let loose" around outside of school, make sure you know them for a good couple months first. good luck...this mesg will self destruct in 5 seconds....

Reactions: 1 user
So I guess the pre dental section of SDN will use the phrase "sean parling" instead of sabotage from now on