Seton Hall Unversity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone got in SHU yet? If yes, are you planning to go there and what is your GRE scores. I applied there but my GRE is no good (Q 600 V 290) but i really want to get in. Do you think I have a chance of being accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

anyone have an idea to what GRE scores they require, I called them and they said that they don't have a minimum. Even if you don't know please let me know what you think. Thanks

Most of the schools I have seen that list any number at all recommend a min of 500/500. That being said, I'm sure there are people that are accepted with less, based upon their other credentials. Whether or not you get accepted with your GRE scores really depends on what the rest of you app looks like.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied there early. They sent me a letter saying they're not ready to make a decision about admission and they'll contact me in Feb. My GRE was m 710 v 460.

Agree with you 100%. I asked a couple of interviews about how much weight they put on the GRE's. They all said, they place 5% to 15% on GRE, They want to see how competent and how you are in standardized exams. GREs are not a deal break. More competitive schools like might put more weight on it, but they want to see if you can take them or not with some sort of competence. One said, they look at your grades more and how you can handle more then 3+ science courses at a time(more emphasis then gre). Callmecrazy pretty much summed it up about the over application.

Most of the schools I have seen that list any number at all recommend a min of 500/500. That being said, I'm sure there are people that are accepted with less, based upon their other credentials. Whether or not you get accepted with your GRE scores really depends on what the rest of you app looks like.