sGPA 3.28 cGPA 3.68 MCAT 26

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MMOverdose

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
3.68c/3.28s/ MCAT 9/7/10 - 26

I finished my undergrad in 3 years
LOR from 2 science, 1 conscience, 1 premed advisor and 1 DO LORs
Did 1 year of clinical research at a hospital, worked as a Dental Assistant for my COOP, did a lot of cultural extra curriculars and volunteering.

I am currently working as a preschool teacher for 4 year olds from low income/disadvantaged families.

I applied to all of the DO schools, I got a couple of the secondaries from all the schools besides the ones that need the MCAT to send them.

What are my chances of getting in for Fall of 2014 since everything will be sent by the end of september which is kind of a little late, right?

Members don't see this ad.

3.68c/3.28s/ MCAT 9/7/10 - 26

I finished my undergrad in 3 years
LOR from 2 science, 1 conscience, 1 premed advisor and 1 DO LORs
Did 1 year of clinical research at a hospital, worked as a Dental Assistant for my COOP, did a lot of cultural extra curriculars and volunteering.

I am currently working as a preschool teacher for 4 year olds from low income/disadvantaged families.

I applied to all of the DO schools, I got a couple of the secondaries from all the schools besides the ones that need the MCAT to send them.

What are my chances of getting in for Fall of 2014 since everything will be sent by the end of september which is kind of a little late, right?

Your chances are great! GL...