shabab Kasr Al Ainy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc2mohsen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys i am a new member here . i am in the 5th year in Kasr Al Ainy medical school , i am interested in taking usmle but i think it will be i (imtiaz) isa so plz guys i am in soooooooo need to ur advice and if there is anyone have the same plans here in cairo plz tell me guys:D , i hope we be friends and help eachother . i wondering if there is here any guy in my college :rolleyes: .

thnank u 4 ur time:)

mohsen

Members don't see this ad.

thank u guys not even one reply it seems like there is no body interested .
:mad: :scared: :eek: :(

Asalamo alekom mohsen , i living in cairo in 6th year now and just took my final surgery exam today ,second paper after two days (ask Allah for me)
i spent first 3 academic year at Kasr al Aini , then shifted to Tanta university where is my father and all my sisters ,but i live in cairo like i mentioned before , i am planning to take second step first insha Allah during my internship and planning to spend few months at usa during my internship doing electives . if u need any help i will be happy to help u , send me on private

Members don't see this ad :)
hi moslem doctor thank u 4 ur nice post and rabena maak isa in these days i hope u finish ur exams well isa .
i think i ll do the same thing as u isa but i want to know the sources of study ( i have bad experience with kaplan)
and i want to know more about electives.
thank u again in replying in these hard days 4 u.:D :)

Hola Mohsen,

i am in the 5th year too, it is my first time in this site, i accidentally discovered it and i have just registered. I know nothing about these stuff so i came here to learn something for my future

hi al_pacino welcome to sdn i also discovered it accidently but it realy nice. i'm happy now to find a guy in the same year as me . i hope we be in touch and know each other my email is [email protected]

i hope ur in kasr al ainy also.
waiting 4 ur reply.:thumbup:

i just graduated.. waiting for my internship..

i live in Cairo.. but had my degree in Zagazig university..

as for the USMLE.. the Blueprints would work fine for u.. forget about the Kaplan or the NMS books..

we shedd 7eilak:thumbup:

hi Deviant84 i wish u luck with ur internship and my congratulations for ur graduation.
could u tell me plz what are the Blueprints :D :rolleyes: ?????

the blueprints are a series of books...just like the Kaplan and High Yields..

and all those r available in the academic book store in Dokki or in Kasr el 3einy's or 3ein shams university book stores..

u'll find copies...some r good ones and some ofcourse suck donkey balls.. but anyways..they r really cheap:thumbup: ..

i recommend the blueprints for surgery, internal medicine , gyn. & ob., pediatrics.. although the high yields in gyn. & ob. is really:thumbup:

anyways.. u could also get the Kaplan books through the internet.. search in torrents and DC++.. and look also for Kaplan Q-banks..

Good luck

hello!
please, anybody can tell me wich is the price of some medical books, in egypt... books like harrison 16th edition, and guyton.... i just want to compare the prices from egypt with the prices from jordan and israel.

thank;s a lot guys! and good luck !!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hello!

please, anybody can tell me wich is the price of some medical books, in egypt... books like harrison 16th edition, and guyton.... i just want to compare the prices from egypt with the prices from jordan and israel.

thank;s a lot guys! and good luck !!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi,
I'm not sure how much it goes for now, Harrison's (16th ed.), but I have it and it's up for sale. PM me if interested. I'm in Cairo.

hi, i live in united kingdom and i might study in kasr alainy, i wanted to know that are the medicine leactures in english? are the books in enlgish and how much fees will i pay and is there a entry level.