Shadowing opportunities in Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LuDeaux

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm not sure if this this appropriate to post, but mods, please remove if not.

I'm currently in the Boston area, and will be M1 incoming 2024 to UNM. I would ideally like to return to Boston as a permanent home, and looking at the hospitals here as potential residency spots. I'm currently considering either between neurology or family medicine, and wanted to shadow a neurologist (preferably inpatient) but any exposure to the world of neurology would be greatly appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone may have any advice in terms of finding a doctor to shadow if personal connections don't exist, and/or if there are physicians here who take shadows.

Thank you all so much ahead of time!

Members don't see this ad.

Bro, you haven’t even started med school. Majority of students in Med school changes their minds as they discover what they really like. You’ll have plenty of time in clinical years to explore things. I’d say don’t worry about these things right now.

Reactions: 2 users