share your psych/socio notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilian3

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
the thread is closed. don't contact me anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
That would be so helpful and awesome if you can share them! I'd definitely read them over :) Unfortunately, I never took notes or I'd share them too.

Members don't see this ad :)
What we should do with these is make them even better. Turn these notes into somewhat of a template and add more depth to them (Kaplan/TPR/EK facts that aren't included in khan) so all of SDN can have a compiled psych/soci notes. If thats ok with OP that is

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, would you be able to PM me as well?

I have notes on the Psychology portion of Khan Academy as well that I could send to you, as well as Biochemistry & Biology notes from Kaplan 2015 if you're interested!

Going through the Sociology videos would take me a ton of time, so this would be really helpful, and I'll be happy to return the favour!

These notes are pretty great -- thanks! Once I can get my notes completed, I may share them as well. I see no harm in open-source notes.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, would you be able to PM me as well?

I have notes on the Psychology portion of Khan Academy as well that I could send to you, as well as Biochemistry & Biology notes from Kaplan 2015 if you're interested!

Going through the Sociology videos would take me a ton of time, so this would be really helpful, and I'll be happy to return the favour!

I think I got everyone. If anyone finds time to organize/correct typos, feel free to do so. :banana:

I would also really appreciate a PM! I'm willing to bet these requests won't stop anytime soon, so it may be better to attach them directly, or upload them on Google Drive or something... Thank you so so much!!

I would really appreciate it if you would PM me the notes! :shifty:

I'm currently working on notes for the latter half of Kaplan Biochem/Bio and I'll be sure to send them to you when I'm done!

Could I get a PM as well? You're really amazing for even doing this, I feel as though psych and sociology are my weakest simply because of content. The passage analysis doesn't seem too bad, not as bad as the other sections. Thanks again, good luck on your exam!

Can you pm me too? If you'd like, I'll share you a paper I found about effective reading which helped me improve in CARS (124--> 127).

Hi,

I typed up all Khan Academy video notes from psych/socio videos and I am absolutely willing to share them with you (it's about 80 pages in bullet points).

Anyone wants to share theirs on any subjects? Please let me know if anyone would be interested. I can attach them here (in word document) or email them.

Thanks
Could you pm me as well?? Thanks a lot!

I'm also making a similar comprehensive outline using TPR P/S and my psych textbook and some KA, but it's missing some topics. Can you please PM me the notes as well? I can send you mine as well. Thanks.

Following everyone else, can you PM them to me as well? That would be awesome! :) Also, outside of Khan, does anyone know of any practice passages for Psych/Soc? AAMC only provides Qpacks from old exams, so no psych, soc, or biochem from them...