Sharing AADSAS essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

etoolky1

Tooth girl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you were accepted this year, would you outline your essay or email it to me?

Members don't see this ad.

etoolky1 said:

just write your own essay, that way you don't get influenced by someone elses ideas people tend to write pretty personal stuff sometimes, who knows you might even be more creative than others i think a better alternative is to go out and buy a book on grad school essays, if you are still in school your pre-dent advisor probably has one of those...

etoolky1 said:

Gavin is supposed to be great with helping pre-dents work on their essays. I would suggest talking to him if you need some help. I would say the most important part of the essay is sincerity and an overriding sense of committment to dentistry, but also an awareness of what dental school involves. They want to know that you understand what you're getting into. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
etoolky1 said:

Dude, here's what you do. If you are going to cheat, then write something up and send it to essayedge and they will make it nice and clean and tidy and shiny for you.

Or, you can take this route, which I doubt will get you anywhere.

Or, maybe you can just write it on your own.

Rezdawg said:
Dude, here's what you do. If you are going to cheat, then write something up and send it to essayedge and they will make it nice and clean and tidy and shiny for you.

Or, you can take this route, which I doubt will get you anywhere.

Or, maybe you can just write it on your own.

I did write my own essay and I don't want to cheat. I am just curious what reasons everyone gave for pursueing this type of education

etoolky1 said:
I did write my own essay and I don't want to cheat. I am just curious what reasons everyone gave for pursueing this type of education

Man thats really sad.

Did you cheat in college too?

Why dont you just call the dental schools and ask them to send you one of the people who got accepted.

cheater.

dental poopie said:
Man thats really sad.

Why dont you just call the dental schools and ask them to send you one of the people who got accepted.

cheater.

Chill out. He didn't say he cheated. To the contrary, he said he didn't want to cheat.

dental poopie said:
Man thats really sad.

cheater.
I am sorry that you have such a negative attitude!!!!!!! Maybe you should be a little more open minded about people and not always ASSUME that someone is cheating. You seem like you have a lot of growing up to do

etoolky1 said:
I am sorry that you have such a negative attitude!!!!!!! Maybe you should be a little more open minded about people and not always ASSUME that someone is cheating. You seem like you have a lot of growing up to do

maybe the way he answered this little request of yours wasn't right but come on why would anyone want to share their essays, even if they have already been accepted? this is something that you do on your own for your own benefit... :sleep:

ItsGavinC said:
Chill out. He didn't say he cheated. To the contrary, he said he didn't want to cheat.

I suppose

etoolky1 said:

I guess. I tell you what. Why dont I e-mail him my essay and he can use it. Also, why dont I come to his school and take his tests for him as well.