Shenandoah University SOP- Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yenle1304

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Anyone is applying to Shenandoah? I submitted my Pharmcas application for regular decision. They got the $30 check but i haven't received a confirmation email saying that they receive my Pharmcas app.

Anyone know when they will send out invitation email? for Early and Regular decision?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my check but they have not withdrawn from my bank yet .. wondering whats going on

I emailed Ms.Clark (the registrar?) a week ago and haven't received a reply...

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed Ms.Clark (the registrar?) a week ago and haven't received a reply...

Yea I emailed her too, and didn't receive a reply yet either

Did you receive anything yet?

nope! I received invites from other schools so i may not go to this school if they send me an invite later

Got an interview invite to Winchester campus if anyone is curious. I'm gonna try and reschedule it to Ashburn campus since I'm flying there and the campus is closer to the airport

Got an interview invite to Winchester campus if anyone is curious. I'm gonna try and reschedule it to Ashburn campus since I'm flying there and the campus is closer to the airport

I got an interview too going Oct 25

No im driving

Does anyone know how long it takes to get accepted after the interview? Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it takes to get accepted after the interview? I am interviewing on Nov 22. and I am hoping to hear from them first so that I don't have to go to any other interviews (Maryland is my #1, but they don't send out acceptances until April so I have to deposit somewhere else first). Thanks!
You usually get a feedback from them after one week of interview, at most two weeks.. don't worry too much, just do your thing. you'll get accepted

I got an interview to the Winchestor Campus, but I'm planning on rescheduling it to the Ashburn Campus. Does anyone know if it matters where you interview? If I interview at the Ashburn Campus and get accepted, can I still attend the Winchester Campus?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard that once you're accepted you get a choice between the Ashburn and Winchester campus. I haven't gotten my official acceptance package yet though.

The interview is really laid back thought, everyone is really friendly.

I interviewed and was accepted in November and just finally received my acceptance package the other day, so they take much longer than they originally said they would (about 1 week).

Are you planning on attending MDrxgirl410?
I'm still waiting for my acceptance package haha they keep telling me they're going to send it soon but still nothing.

I haven't really made my decision yet I keep changing my mind about where I want to go

Are you planning on attending MDrxgirl410?
I'm still waiting for my acceptance package haha they keep telling me they're going to send it soon but still nothing.

I haven't really made my decision yet I keep changing my mind about where I want to go

No I declined my spot I'll be attending Maryland but SU still keeps sending me stuff haha. But yeah I emailed Stephanie Clark two or three times about the package and she kept saying by the end of this week and it ended up being about two months.

Reactions: 1 user
I got accepted! If anyone is looking for a roommate in Winchester, let me know! I have a 3 month old puppy though.

I kind of want to accept Shenandoah just so I can live with you and your puppy.

Hey guys i applied to shanandoah Also everything pharmcas was submitted by December and pcat scores january. I have not heard anything back from mrs. Clark since last year. I have called and always get voice mail and sent out e-mail and haven't heard anything. Did anyone have a similar issue

Hey guys i applied to shanandoah Also everything pharmcas was submitted by December and pcat scores january. I have not heard anything back from mrs. Clark since last year. I have called and always get voice mail and sent out e-mail and haven't heard anything. Did anyone have a similar issue

I submitted everything in February (verified in March) and I haven't heard a word. They received my check though!

I submitted everything in February (verified in March) and I haven't heard a word. They received my check though!
Okay i am waiting on a reply back from my top school if i get in then i will most likely just go with that!! Thank you

Great school but they are definitely slow in responding. Try contacting Debbie Lynn she normally responds quickly.
I submitted my entire application late November, got an interview invite mid December, Interviewed early January, got my acceptance email the next week but just got the official acceptance package a few days ago lol

I applied in February with an early March verification. I just received an interview invite today, but have committed elsewhere.

Hii everyone,

I got accepted for 2019 class. And i was wondering that if someone can help me to choose campus? What is the difference between Winchester and Ashburn Campus? And if any of you don't mind than who is attending which campus?

Hi everyone...I interviewed late April in Ashburn campus and haven't heard anything back from them.... after waiting for three weeks, I called last week and was told I will be notified of the decision in a couple of days still haven't heard anything back. Do you think this means that I am rejected? I appreciate any thoughts.

Last edited:
Hi everyone...I interviewed late April in Ashburn campus and haven't heard anything back from them.... after waiting for over a month, I called last week and was told I will be notified of the decision in a couple of days still haven't heard anything back. Do you think this means that I am rejected? I appreciate any thoughts.

Hey Sher99,

Well i think they email or mail us to know if we are accepted or rejected. That is how most of the schools do. But i am not sure about this school and how they reply. I got response by email.

Hey Sher99,

Well i think they email or mail us to know if we are accepted or rejected. That is how most of the schools do. But i am not sure about this school and how they reply. I got response by email.
I heard back from them few days later by email.

Last edited: