Short 5 minute survey for psychology graduate student, win 1 of 5 $20 Amazon cards!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stahl5336

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Request for Participants

You are being invited to voluntarily participate in a research study and qualify to enter into a drawing for one of five $20.00 Amazon gift cards.

My name is Jason Stahl, and I am a doctoral student studying clinical psychology at the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology (MSPP) at Argosy University, Twin Cities. I am asking for your participation in a research study to explore influential factors which may contribute to the adoption of different theoretical orientations in graduate student populations. I am asking you to participate because you are a psychology graduate student or have recently graduated a Psy.D or Ph.D. clinical psychology program. I am conducting this clinical research project in partial fulfillment of my doctoral degree requirements at MSPP. Thank you for your consideration and participation in this study.

I am looking for participants who:

1. Have been enrolled in a psychology graduate program for two or more years.

2. Have completed or are currently at a practicum.

3. Have had course work that has provided exposure to a minimum of two theoretical orientations.
If you meet these criteria please consider taking my survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9V7LZXM

Completing this survey should take about 10 minutes. After completing the survey participants will have the opportunity to enter into a drawing for one of five $20.00 Amazon gift cards to be awarded at the completion of the study.

This Clinical Research Project has IRB approval and has been approved for distribution through this electronic email listing or forum board.

Thank You,

Jason Stahl

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Stahl signed IRB certification (3).pdf
    60.2 KB · Views: 95
Thanks to everyone who has participated. I could still use a few more completed responses so if you have not participated I hope you will do so and enter into the drawing when you are done. As of now there are only 60 or so people who have completed the survey and actually registered. At this rate of registration for the drawing I am expecting that about 1 in every 15 people registered will win a gift card. This will be closing soon.

Thanks Again!!
JS