Should I attend this masters program with 2 interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yasuo23

Reaction score
Firstly, I wanna say I never thought I would get one invitation, let alone two. I feel so blessed and I hope these interviews turn into at least one acceptance.

But anyways, my real question is, should I even attend this one-year master's program? In all my secondaries I said that is what I would be doing for the 2023-2024 school year until matriculation, but now I am not so sure. Obviously, I haven't been accepted yet which is why I would want to pursue this, but if I am I feel like I would just be wasting money.

Also, one of the interviews is from my state school where I would be completing this program.

Thank you for the advice!

Members don't see this ad.

A few thoughts:
1) An interview is not an acceptance. You need to operate under the assumption that you are preparing for reapplication (or whatever your plan B is) until you have an acceptance.
2) Why are you doing the master's degree in the first place? Only to improve your med school application?
3) What are you going to do this year if not the master's degree?

Reactions: 2 users
A few thoughts:
1) An interview is not an acceptance. You need to operate under the assumption that you are preparing for reapplication (or whatever your plan B is) until you have an acceptance.
2) Why are you doing the master's degree in the first place? Only to improve your med school application?
3) What are you going to do this year if not the master's degree?
you got a point thank you