Should I be concerned?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzithromycinFTW

Oh no, it's the pink pill
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I really am sorry if this is the wrong forum. I chose this because it appears to be fairly active.

Around 2:00 E.S.T. this afternoon, I ate a pork chop that was moderately undercooked (some was pink, some was redish). This was primarily on the inside (I didn't notice anything on the outside). By the time I had realized it, I had eaten over half of it already.

So, my question is, should I be concerned about trichinosis, e. coli, salmonella, etc? It's almost been five hours, and I haven't began experiencing symptoms yet, but from what I've read, only certain bacteria will create symptoms this early.

Does anyone know the chances of getting something?

Thank you, and once again, sorry if this is an off topic post.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
mmmm undercooked meat...

homer-drool.gif

so delicious..

I think the OP might be serious. If you feel fine after 24hours, you should be okay, but to be safe, I say 48 hours.

I had this broccoli earlier, then I realized that I hate broccoli. Do I have cancer?

Actually, it's certain. Just like this thread's fate.
No, see, actually it's not. Also, for future reference, you'll go ahead and refrain from replying to my topics unless you have remotely useful input. Thanks. ;)

I had this broccoli earlier, then I realized that I hate broccoli. Do I have cancer?

Yep, only one cure too.

mw546.jpg

Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.