Should I e-submit ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXftw

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I am done with my AADSAS application. The only thing I haven't done is entered my course work, but I am paying to have it done by AADSAS. My transcripts have all been sent and almost all of them have been received. My question is can I e-submit now? Or do I have to wait for AADSAS to enter all of my course work before I e-submit?

* I would ask AADSAS myself, but they're so backed up with phone calls that I probably wouldn't get a reply until next month.

Members don't see this ad.

why don't you just enter it yourself and then submit it? it doesn't take that long

Reactions: 1 user
I was under the impression that if you make one little mistake then you have to restart the whole thing. I also have about 160 credit hours so it would take a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
why don't you just enter it yourself and then submit it? it doesn't take that long

I agree, with GPA verification taking so long now it would be worth it to spend an hour of your own time entering it to save ten days of them entering it for you. Esubmit when you're done entering coursework.

I was under the impression that if you make one little mistake then you have to restart the whole thing. I also have about 160 credit hours so it would take a while.
no, and this is why verification takes forever. if you do make a little mistake they fix it for you. i also had about 150 hours, it'll take you an hour at the most.

If you make a mistake, they notify you, un-submit your application, you make the corrections and re-submit. It won't bring you to the back of the line, most of the time once you make the corrections, they'll submit your application that day. It happened to me, I entered all of my course hours incorrectly, make the corrections that day and got verified the same day.

Thanks guys! I'm taking y'alls advice and just entering all of the course work myself.

Wait another month and make sure you don't apply to any Pennsylvania schools. Then you'll be set

If you pay them the $100, this doesn't mean your GPA verifies faster?