This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vee_8400

Reaction score
I recently took the DAT, and well... it didn't end up that great. Here are my scores:
PAT: 20
QR: 21
RC: 21
Bio.: 16
General Chem.: 18
Organic Chem.: 17
TS: 17
AA: 19
sGPA: 3.7
cGPA: 3.8
I have been the president of my university's pre-dental honors society for a year now and will start working as a DA1 till 2023 August (during my gap year).

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Bio is one of the most important scores and it is too low. Your TS is low as well. I would retake.

I recently took the DAT, and well... it didn't end up that great. Here are my scores:
PAT: 20
QR: 21
RC: 21
Bio.: 16
General Chem.: 18
Organic Chem.: 17
TS: 17
AA: 19
sGPA: 3.7
cGPA: 3.8
I have been the president of my university's pre-dental honors society for a year now and will start working as a DA1 till 2023 August (during my gap year).
Your science scores are on the low side so I would recommend a retake. You have an excellent GPA and you should be very proud of that, dental schools will notice. It is obvious from your GPA that you are a hard working student and expected a much higher score. I would highly recommend a retake and make sure to reassess your study plan especially for the science sections.

Wishing you the best...Nancy