Should i study before dental school starts?(1st yr Q)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanami

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am becoming the first year of Dental student soon. And I have 2 weeks before the school starts.
One friend of mine from Third year dental students said I should have looked through anatomy (physiology)...and I didn't ..
For these 2 weeks, should I skim through physiology and head&neck anatomy?
Can any senior years suggest any advice?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am becoming the first year of Dental student soon. And I have 2 weeks before the school starts.
One friend of mine from Third year dental students said I should have looked through anatomy (physiology)...and I didn't ..
Thank you!
Go to the beach

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Enjoy your last 2 weeks of freedom before you ascend into Dante's 7 circles of Hell.

Reactions: 1 user
Get yourself the netters book with the online code so you have access to questions and charts that compile the information you will need to know, it will save you tons of time note taking hopefully.

Just finished week 1 of D1. Don't worry about pre-studying. Enjoy your free time!!!

Go chill youll have plenty of time to study. They’ll teach you all you need to know

The only way pre-studying would help is if you knew someone who was already in the program, and could give you the exact lecture material that was used last year. This might be beneficial, but in the long term it won't matter much.

trying to study before dental school is actually counterproductive. Make sure your batteries fully charged before starting - that's what will help

Hello,
Thank you!
“Should I study before dental school starts?”

No.