SIU or MOSDOH?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fantasticflossophy

Reaction score
I live in Illinois. Both schools are about the same distance/time from home. Both are in a kind of small-townish environment, which I like.
I know MOSDOH is a bit more expensive than SIU.
But wondering what other differences there are between the two schools/what others have heard or experienced?

Members don't see this ad.

I live in Illinois. Both schools are about the same distance/time from home. Both are in a kind of small-townish environment, which I like.
I know MOSDOH is a bit more expensive than SIU.
But wondering what other differences there are between the two schools/what others have heard or experienced?
For MOSDOH don't you stay in the small-townish environment for the first 2 years and then after you go into more of a city environment?

Reactions: 1 user
Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 4.14.54 PM.png

Also SIU's tuition and fees would be significantly less expensive than MOSDOH... It looks like SIU would cost about 50% less than MOSDOH

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in a position to see young graduates just out of both schools.

Both schools produce very well prepared graduates. I have seen graduates from both schools go on to specialty programs and succeed wonderfully. I would gladly send a family member to either school.

Go with the lower cost program.

Honestly, I would do SIU in a heartbeat; it looks like a great program and is one of the least expensive programs I've seen.