USMLE Sketchy Path- Results on Step?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYmedstudent94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm incredibly visual and have been using sketchy path (with pathoma) all semester. My test date is in 4 weeks. I was wondering if anyone on here who used sketchy path religiously took step already and if so did you find success?

It makes me nervous because I feel like hardly anyone else out there uses it, but I found it really helpful on uworld (1st pass-66%, 2nd pass-88% so far). Let me know! Thanks :)

(also my goal score is a 225+, so whatever thats worth, I consider that successful for me so if you got that with sketchy path that'll make me happy haha)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I'm incredibly visual and have been using sketchy path (with pathoma) all semester. My test date is in 4 weeks. I was wondering if anyone on here who used sketchy path religiously took step already and if so did you find success?

It makes me nervous because I feel like hardly anyone else out there uses it, but I found it really helpful on uworld (1st pass-66%, 2nd pass-88% so far). Let me know! Thanks :)

(also my goal score is a 225+, so whatever thats worth, I consider that successful for me so if you got that with sketchy path that'll make me happy haha)
Bump. Anyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
I used sketchy path for my dedicated studying also and I loved it. All of the sketchys were my main resource. I actually never went all the way through FA. I just got my score back and sketchy path/pharm/micro is the only reason I was able to make in the 240s

I used sketchy path for my dedicated studying also and I loved it. All of the sketchys were my main resource. I actually never went all the way through FA. I just got my score back and sketchy path/pharm/micro is the only reason I was able to make in the 240s
LOL are you a Sketchy troll?

Using sketchy path too / writing my step at end of Aug. It's truly a life saver and the info actually sticks to my mind so well.

Using sketchy path too / writing my step at end of Aug. It's truly a life saver and the info actually sticks to my mind so well.

Hey, did you end up finding sketchy path useful? I hope you get a chance to see this even though its months after. I'm a visual learning and im thinking investing into sketchy path, im literally on the page where you check out and pay.