Slacking at work.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lemming

Hello
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else out there work for a living and find it hard to actually do work and not keep checking on the status of their application and what other SDNers have to say? Work is so slow now...I need some motivation, after all I'm going to have to do this until next fall (assuming I don't get fired for slacking!). Thank goodness for vacation next week!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah i do the same thing. I try to make myself wait 15 minutes between hitting the refresh button on SDN to see if anyone has posted something new

I do that too, all day every day...email, SDN, AADSAS...

It's hard for me to do work anyway because I really don't like what I am doing anymore and I just want to move on into dentistry!! Less than a year now (hopefully)...

Members don't see this ad :)
Same for me... I try to make myself wait 5 minutes rather than the previously suggested 15 :) I love my research...but UGH AADSAS and SDN ... Can't stay away!

Well I guess the average so far of 1 reply every 10 minutes and the fact that here I am again after half an hour answers a lot. Ok, I really have to get something done now. Thanks for the camaraderie, but I'm going to go check my status before I start working again!:)

:eek: OMG we all exhibit the same symptoms! I check this damn site every 5 minutes to see if anything new popped up...and I check emails every 30 minutes...twice a day for AADSAS...and twice a day for my LORS at the University Student Affairs website....:eek:

Well I just joined this forum yesterday, but I have easily spent three hours on it already. That "Reload" button is just so tempting . . .