Sloan Oncology...Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Corday

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to put my match list together for Internal Medicine. And I'm thinking how much will going to a nonprestigious medicine program hurt me if I want to get into top onc fellowships...Does anyone have a list of where current Sloan fellows did their residencies? Is it all Harvard and Hopkins or do the best people come from various universities?

Any help will be so appreciated. The deadline for submitting a rank list is fast approaching and I really don't know what to do.

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Corday said:
I'm trying to put my match list together for Internal Medicine. And I'm thinking how much will going to a nonprestigious medicine program hurt me if I want to get into top onc fellowships...Does anyone have a list of where current Sloan fellows did their residencies? Is it all Harvard and Hopkins or do the best people come from various universities?

Any help will be so appreciated. The deadline for submitting a rank list is fast approaching and I really don't know what to do.

I'm at Sloan, and know a bunch of fellows that did residencies all over. Not sure what you mean by nonprestigious, but it seems pretty mixed here, at least as far as solid tumor service.

Dr. Corday said:

i had been to roger williams medical center, provoidence, RI
it has a well equipped heme onc lab....you might wanna look into it