SMDEP Participants???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

devin_62

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here participating in the SMDEP (Summer Medical and Dental Educational Program) this summer? I'm going to be at the University of Louisville and CANNOT wait. It seems like a great opportunity for pre-dental students to get a great deal of exposure to the dental field.

Members don't see this ad.

devin_62 said:
Is anyone here participating in the SMDEP (Summer Medical and Dental Educational Program) this summer? I'm going to be at the University of Louisville and CANNOT wait. It seems like a great opportunity for pre-dental students to get a great deal of exposure to the dental field.

Yeah im doing the SMDEP this summer I got in to the program at University of Columbia. Its going to be so much fun!!!! How did you find out about the program?

Rafdaman15 said:
Yeah im doing the SMDEP this summer I got in to the program at University of Columbia. Its going to be so much fun!!!! How did you find out about the program?

I actually found out while touring UofL SD. I did so many searches and looked at so many dental school websites for a program like this and never knew about the SMDEP until I visited UofL.

Members don't see this ad :)
devin_62 said:
I actually found out while touring UofL SD. I did so many searches and looked at so many dental school websites for a program like this and never knew about the SMDEP until I visited UofL.
Where are you staying during the summer?

BrettBatchelor said:
Where are you staying during the summer?

Threlkheld Hall on the Belknap campus. I believe that's where all of the Louisville SMDEP participants are staying.