Smep 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baritonebass

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where your headed?
What your doing?

Members don't see this ad.

Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
MCAT prep maybe? Im only a soph!

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Alabama School of Medicine
MCAT preparation, three courses, preceptorship, and various workshops.

FISK-Vanderbilt University. A little bit of everthing; taking a few classes, MCAT Prep, Doc shodowing, problem-based learning.

sorry to barge in, but i just saw this topic, looked up info on this program and got interested. think i mite wanna apply next yr. if im asian (seems to emphasize urms), wut does it take to get into the more competitive programs?

thanks

yg1786 said:
sorry to barge in, but i just saw this topic, looked up info on this program and got interested. think i mite wanna apply next yr. if im asian (seems to emphasize urms), wut does it take to get into the more competitive programs?

thanks

Well, they allow you to apply up to three programs. Mine were Duke, UAB, and Vanderbilt. I got into all off them, but had to choose one. I say just apply. Write a good personal statement and show interest in the program. It is a great thing to do. :thumbup:

Baritonebass said:
Where your headed?
What your doing?

Yale University School of Medicine
MCAT Prep, Shadowing, and Various Workshops

hows the mcat prep for the schools? tell me their better than the kaplan and princeton review crap lol