SN2 complete book set and other GOOOD prep material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maddog33

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So after a long battle with my own personal goals, I have decided to pursue PA school over med school. I will be selling my MCAT books.

All books in great condition with no writing, and all the newest version of all the books (2014).

I have the following books for the SN2 method:

For $350
All the BR books
Bio TPR book including hyper-learning science and verbal workbooks
EK 1001 Verbal in paper print out
I DO NOT have the other EK 1001 books

For $100
I also have all the EK review books

For $500
I also have access to a TPR online course with all online recorded lectures, all AAMC tests, the AAMC self assessment, along with about 10 other non-AAMC practice tests online that I would be willing to give access to if you purchase the TPR review books. I know I am asking a lot, but I paid $2000 for this course, and you are getting all the content and resources for a fraction of the price.

I will also be dropping my January 23rd test date I am currently signed up for. I KNOW I cant sell my seat, and I don't want a monetary value for it, but I can let someone know when I'm dropping my seat (in Baltimore, Maryland) and they can monitor the website out of courtesy.

Please PM me on here. I know it says I joined today and that may look sketchy, but Ive been on this site a while, I made a new account just to sell these books, because I'm kind of embarrassed.:smack:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Edit to above I actually do have all the EK 1001 books.

Looking for a quick sale here, willing to negotiate prices marginally.

Reactions: 1 user
Maddog33 - I am want your spot. I could use some of your study materials, but let's talk. I don't know how to send you a PM.

Thanks!